Click here to contact us about your experience with Ramey Chevrolet!
- A few days ago I pulled into your garage after driving 472 miles. I had only owned my 2011 Tahoe for one week before leaving on my trip. I noticed a sound coming from the car when I slowed down to 65 or so. It was 5 p.m. and your service manager, Bryan Carey greeted me and said he would have it looked at. It took 3 times on the highway to locate it. Something I was unable to do. So you will know, Bryan, the tightening of the roof carrier straps which you, along with the other two helpers, did the trick! Thank you so much for staying after closing and fixing it. And the generous "no charge" was a most appreciated gesture to a Kansan just passing through! Thanks!- Bob McFarland
- Thank you for your Excellent Customer Service during my recent visit to Ramey Chevrolet. You Know...I have never been treated so well at any car dealership. I felt SPECIAL. My wife wanted this special Chevy Equinox and you guys went to work on making this happen. Your efforts in finding her the 'right' car was outstanding...way beyond what anyone would expect. Thanks again for your Efforts, Excellent Customer Attention, and Comfort/Ease in our negotiations. Ramey Chevrolet will always be my home for any car needs especially with such great sales people as yourselves.- Windell & Linda Wright
- Darrel and Matt,I wanted to take a second to express our appreciation to you and your staff for a very positive experience in purchasing our Malibu from Ramey. That was probably one of the smoothest/easiest auto transactions that I ever had. Please also pass along our thanks to Michael, Don and Rocky as well.- Ken & Erin Miller
- Awesome! Ramey Chevrolet created the most pleasurable buying experience that I've ever had!- Josh Damm
- 5 Stars. My wife and I just purchased a 2007 Equinox from Ramey Chevrolet. Our salesperson, Mr. Mike Brown, provided us the best car purchasing experience we have had. He was informative, assisting, and very pleasant to deal with. He never tried that "car salesman pressure sales" tactic with us. He was there to provide any answers we had but after telling us about each car we looked at, he backed up and let us look and talk with each other about our thoughts on each car. When we selected our car, he was there to take care of the paperwork and helped us get financing. Yes, I realize that he wanted the sale, he has bills to pay too, yet he made his sale but was very polite and professional at the same time. Not all car salespersons are such. I guess that the only time we felt any pressure if it could even be considered such, was after the sale, we wanted new tires put on so they would do so the next day (it was already late) so we decided to leave the car....yet the "Pressure" was being asked if we were sure that we did not want to take the car now and they would come and get it to put the tires on it later! That is customer service. My folks used to purchase all of their cars from Ramey Chevrolet until they moved away from this area.... now I fully understand whey they stuck with this dealership! - Noel
- Great Experience at Ramey Chevrolet Purchased a Cadillac Escalade from Ramey Chevrolet. It was a one year old truck with only 11,000 miles, and the deal was hands down the best one I could get. I absolutely love the truck, it is incredible how many dang features and amenities that truck has! Your salesman took great care of me, and I have already had it in for an oil change. Your guys got me in and out in about 30 minutes and the price was competitive with the little lub shops. I love getting the monthly report from On-Star that shows me my tire air pressures and any issues I might have, that is so cool. Anyway, thanks to everyone at the Ramey Team for setting me up with the SUV of my dreams!- Brett Graham
- We just bought our 5th car from Ramey Chevrolet! Thanks for the super job from Darrell and our super salesman Mike, what a team! We like the bigger vehicles so we bought a Suburban and love it! It seats 8 and is just the right size for trips with our children and grandchildren....Love the Onstar hands free phone and the updates we get through our email. Thanks again Ramey Chevrolet.- Donna Beever
- I recently purchased a new 2010 LTZ Chevrolet Suburban from Ramey Chevrolet and I couldn't be happier with my experience. The internet sales manager, Matt Viers, earned my business by finding the exact vehicle I wanted, following up with me, and getting me the best deal possible. The dealer, Darrel Ramey, is a very friendly guy and immediately made me feel at ease with this family owned business. Darrel even referred a great body shop to get my trade in repaired and gave me an unbeatable deal that the competitors couldn't match. Furthermore, my vehicle had to be transferred from a dealer in Oklahoma and I expected it to take a week or more. Ramey Chevy got it to me by the next day! I have purchased many vehicles and overall Ramey is the best dealership I have ever dealt with! I give them 5 stars for outstanding customer service and the overall car buying experience!- Ryan Albright
- I would like to thank the Service Dept. in the Sherman location in dealing with my daughters Cobalt. Both Susann and Bob have treated us as if we were their number 1 customer. I have bought two new cars from this location and will continue to do so. Thank you.- Cody Coffman.
- I would like to say thank you for the service that I received when I came into your service department yesterday. I was only there for tire rotation but your people made me feel like I was at home. I don't know how the cashier can remember names the way that she does without looking at the computer, but when she knew my name just by looking at me made me feel special. The other service lady was just as courteous and came and explained to me that I will be needing new tires soon and that I will need to get the frontend aliened at the same time. Also like to thank the service man that rotated my tires and the way that he X'ed them without me giving instructions to do so. Thank you all. - George Lay
- Our last Tahoe was purchased at Ramey, and we were happy in 2001, as well as 2008. We were treated very well by every one at Ramey, especially Matt Viers.
Ed & Linda Ritcherson
- I was in your facility on 4Feb.09 with a stopped up fuel filter. I am from Muskogee, Okla., and was on my way to south Texas bass fishing. Your service department was very helpful, and got me right in. In no time I was on my way. Your service staff is to be commended. Travel is stressful not counting trouble along the way. I just wanted to say thanks, and we did catch a lot of bass.